2. I made a best friend when I was 4 and he and I could never understand why we couldn’t have sleepovers. (we are still best friends <3)
3. When I was a kid, I genuinely thought that girls were icky and that guys were okay. This was probably due to the fact that I only had one friend for five years and he was… well, a guy.
4. I only ever wanted to play with dolls if I could have full third-person storybook narratives along with them. Eventually, Legos just became cheaper so I ended up getting rid of the dolls in favour of third-person narratives with Legomen.
5. I wanted to be an astronaut or Air Force pilot so badly that I would have done anything to get there. (wish I was still that motivated)
6. I remember NOTHING of third grade except the books I read, because in class, I would hide a book in my lap and read instead of paying attention.